We’re a licensed 5-star Preschool and spaces are currently available! For more information or to register, stop by or give us a call today!
At the Y, we believe the relationships that children develop with older adults can teach them valuable life lessons and help them as they grow. The Children’s Center at Carol Woods, our five-star licensed full day preschool in Chapel Hill, is part of a unique intergenerational village on the campus of Carol Woods Retirement Community that gives children (2 to 5 years old) the chance for such connections.
At the daycare center, we offer:
- A safe, nurturing childcare environment where kids can learn, grow and develop social skills to realize their full potential
- Two highly qualified co-teachers in each child care classroom
- The Creative Curriculum®, a comprehensive, early childhood curriculum by Diane Tristan Dodge, to encourage preschool kids to actively explore their environment and become independent, self-confident life-long learners
- Opportunities for preschoolers to participate in various activities within the Carol Woods community to learn from people of different ages, pursue interests and provide mutual support
- Availability year-round, from 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Call the Children’s Center today to see how your child may participate in this exceptional preschool learning opportunity. Call us at 919.960.5859
Carol Woods Center Brochure
Carol Woods Center Enrollment Application
Carol Woods Center Family Handbook
Carol Woods Center Calendar
There are no upcoming events at this time.